We have gotten so use to shopping at the grocery store to get all our cleaners because of the convenience. If you are looking for a natural cleansers, then check your own cabinets. You would be surprised to find double uses for common household items.
- Baking Soda– This wonderful all around cleanser, deodorizes, cleans, scours and softens water
- White Vinegar-Grease Cutter, Removes Mildew, deodorizes, light stain remover and wax buildup
- Isopropyl Alcohol– Soap Scum Cutter, Disinfectant, Great for cleaning Laptop Keyboards, LCD and Screens, Glass Cleaner, Removing Glue from sticky labels, Stain remover
- Borax- Fire retardant, Anti-Fungal, Laundry Booster, Grease Remover, Hard Water Remover, Abrasive for scrubbing Tiles.
- Witch Hazel-Besides being good for blemish treatments, facial toner, insect bites..it’s also good for cleaning Chrome, Glass and Mirrors
2 ozs Water
1/2 cup Baking Soda
4 ozs Natural Liquid Soap (Castile Soap if possible)
1/2 Tsp Tea Tree Essential Oil
1/2 Tsp Lavender Essential Oil
2 oz Witch Hazel
Mix and use in a sprayer bottle- Label Bottle as cleaner
Heavy Duty Window Cleaner
2 ozs of Isopropyl Alcohol
2 ozs White Vinegar
1/4 tsp of Baking Soda
1 Tbs of Natural Liquid Soap
3 cups Water
Mix and Label Bottle as cleaner
2 ozs Canola Cooking Oil
3 Tbs Natural Liquid Soap
1 Tsp of Lecithin (can be purchased at Vitamin Stores)
Store in container and shake before using to emulsify ingredients.
1/4 Cup Baking Powder
1/4 Cup Constarch
1/8 Cup Arrowroot Powder (can be found at health foods stores)
Sift ingredients together, Store in a Spice Shaker, Sprinkle on Carpet and Vacuum
Try these fabulous recipes today and enjoy a non-toxic environment.
If you want to have a cleaner household environment and for more fabulous recipes or uses for eco-friendly cleaning check out this cool website: