Recently, we hosted a girls night out for a bunch of women at the studio. We had a blast!!
They brought in some wine, a cake and gifts to say farewell to one of their own. I can honestly say that these ladies were a hoot to hang out with. I taught them how to make their own sugar scrubs and lip balms. After class I had some sugar scrub left over so I thought I would try my hands at making solid sugar cubes. I love a good scrub but I was missing the soapy part. This recipe includes the soap and sugar all in one! ENJOY!
- 2.5oz Natural Goats Milk White Soap Base
- 2oz. Cocoa Butter
- 2oz Shea Butter
- 16oz. White Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- ¼ tsp Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil
- ¼ tsp White Grapefruit Essential Oil
- ½ tsp of Blue Poppy Seed
- Pinch of pink mica
- (2) Microwave safe glass measuring cups
- Mixing/measuring spoons
- Small Silicone Tray Mold
- Weigh and then chop goats milk soap base into 1 inch cubes, place in microwave safe container cover with plastic wrap.
- In separate container, melt cocoa butter and then add shea butter, let cocoa butter melt shea butter. Add Avocado Oil with a pinch of mica and essential oils mix well.
- Microwave soap base until melted 1 min, stir and continue in short increments until completely melted.
- Add melted soap into oils mixture, quickly stir in sugar.
- Pack into silicone tray mold then place in the refrigerator until solidified.
- After solidified, pop out of mold, Cut into Cubes— enjoy!